QHS provides transcription and information management services to hospitals, integrated health care facility networks, medical clinics and physicians as per ICD 10 AM & AAMT guidelines with complete customer satisfaction, high accuracy and fastest turnaround. We utilize state-of-the-art infra- structure, dictation platform, well-qualified and experienced transcriptionists, and high-end software technologies to provide end-to-end solutions for transcription requirements.
Our Medical Transcriptionists are specialized in transcribing reports like:
- Initial Evaluation and Management specialized
- Independent Medical Evaluation
- History and Physical Examination Reports
- Operative Notes
- Progress Notes
- SOAP Notes
- Discharge Summary
- Pathology Report
- Radiology Report
- Autopsy Report
- Psychological Report
- Labor and Delivery Notes
- Emergency Room Notes
Our Medical Transcription Process
Our unique 4-stage process plan to ensure your outsourcing success –
Our Medical transcription process encompasses capturing doctor's dictation using a toll free dial in server. The doctors will be provided with toll free number for dictation. The doctors can also dictate on hand held devices like Dictaphone. The doctors record their dictation; once the dictation is completed, it will be converted in a WAV file format and will be available directly in our secure FTP server.
- Our Transcriptionists are well trained & proficient. Medical Terminology listen to the voice recordings of the doctors or other health care professionals and transcribes the voice files to text files in the required templates and subsequently checking spelling and grammar errors.
- The completed transcripts undergo 2 levels of Quality Control Audits - check for spelling and grammatical errors, review each report checking for context errors and ensure client specifications.
- The transcripts can be delivered in any word processing format either through email or directly upload it in our server so that you staff can download it. This is performed by 128 SSL bit encryption for complete patient & provider confidentiality.
Data Information Security
With QHS state-of-the-art digital dictation service, toll-free number and the personal account number and password, no set-up or special equipment is needed. Our Internet System includes series of security measures to ensure secured privacy including -
Secured 128-bit encryption, unique login ID, and user defined access parameters.
System runs on a secure server, which encrypts all data communication between your computer and our server.
QHS security levels meet all the regulations which are related to Electronic Transmission of Patient Information. Authentication and encryption is applied to all data transfers in order to meet the security standards.