QHS People management practices
Ensures the implementation of stringent sourcing, hiring of world-class talent, continuous training and robust people engagement initiatives in a role-based organization.
QHS - Healthcare training Center of Excellence (HCOE) is a knowledge powerhouse of IT systems and business processes of healthcare companies that conduct customized training programs for healthcare engagement FTEs.
Values are the moral fabric that underpins the culture of an enterprise. It is easy to test the true commitment by a company to its values: simply see how they make decisions, communicate, and treat their people. Our reputation is based on the actions that we take and the values on which we base those actions. We will never risk our reputation, or that of our colleagues, by straying from the basic values of our company. QHS was founded on very basic principles with clearly articulated values.
Great companies require -
- Great leadership extended throughout the organization.
- An unwavering commitment to achieving a clearly articulated vision.
Great companies are -
- Committed to learning from opportunities, mistakes and by being open to new ideas.
- Populated by colleagues that understand that work is fun.
- Seeks leadership in its people to achieve leadership in its market.
- Is committed to achieving greatness by its singular pursuit of its vision.
- Recognizes and rewards the teamwork demonstrated by its people, and those of its clients.
- Always treasures its reputation by building lasting relationships that are based on trust.
- Believes that the greatest personal growth, and company growth, comes from learning from our clients, our colleagues, our mistakes and our opportunities.
- Always seeks an opportunity to deliver fun to its colleagues and its clients.