The Company’s active value creation strategy is designed to position it as the partner of choice for:
- Public-private-partnerships targeting increased access to and improved quality of healthcare and education services
- Companies in the healthcare and education markets in the GCC seeking both capital and expertise to realise their full potential
- Investors who wish to seek efficient exposure to the healthcare and education sectors
The Company will deliver its value proposition through three distinct ways:
- Platform Companies: Transform established growth companies through the implementation of value creation initiatives and funding support
- Social Infrastructure Projects: Develop and fund infrastructure projects related to expansion needs primarily of "Platform Companies"
- Corporate Ventures: Create new companies built on proven business models to address supply or quality gaps