COPC Training : Customer Operations Performance Centre training
Certification to a COPC Standard gives your organization a proven, comprehensive framework for managing the people, processes, and performance of your customer operation, whether it is a call center, VMO, BPO, face-to-face environment, or field service activities.
COPC Inc. Certification provides defined processes, measured metrics, and outcomes to highlight qualified suppliers. Performance Improvement Criteria is a set of operational requirements are based on the COPC Customer Service Provider (CSP) Standard. The stated importance of Performance Improvement Criteria is threefold:
- Improvement: Drive improvements in customer satisfaction and cost to serve Consistency of Operations
- Benchmarking: Comparisons with others – Competitors or other industry service role models
- Recognition: Convince Customers, staff and/or Clients of the effectiveness of the Contact Centre
There are four core standards that are maintained and updated by the committee, these include:
- COPC Customer Service Provider (CSP) Standard – for internal operations
- COPC Vendor Management Organization (VMO) Standard – for vendor management organizations
- COPC Outsource Service Provider (OSP) Standard – for outsourced operations
- COPC Healthcare Service Provider (HSP) Standard – for healthcare operations
Each of these standards can quickly take an organization to high performance and process maturity.